IBPS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories
- Above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age (As on 01.08.2018):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998 (both dates
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|Sr. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment/5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
III. Educational Qualifications (As on 04.09.2018):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern (CWE VI) Details
IBPS PO CWE is an Objective type paper. Online Written exam includes five subjects in which all subjects having their own weight and the subjects are Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge.
There will be 200 Objective Questions carrying 1 mark of each and the time duration is 02 hours. and there will be Negative marking for all wrong answer with 0.25 marks.
IBPS Preliminary Exam
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
1. All papers except English will be available in both languages Hindi & English.
2. Negative marking applicable for all candidates with O.25 marks deducted at every wrong question and unmarked questions will not be included in Negative marking.
3. Minimum score required being called for Interview.
IBPS PO Interview
The candidates who have qualified the mains exam will be called for an interview which will carry 100 marks.It has a panel of bank officials who will raise questions to the candidates concerned themselves, banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc. The candidates must be well-dressed, confident and carry all required documents to the interview.
IBPS Prelims Syllabus
This comprises of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|