RBI Grade B 2019:
Notification: In May 2019
Exam Phase-I: In June 2019
Exam Phase-II: In July 2019
Interview: In August 2019
Course Duration: (Phase I, II, Interview) 17 Feb – July 2019 (Phase-wise)
* Classroom Lectures at Fort, Mumbai
* Coaching & Guidance by expert faculties of A A Shah’s IAS Institute
* Relevant & important class notes
* Articles on GK & Current Affairs
* Test Series with detailed analysis
* Regular doubt solving sessions
* Personal attention
Course Fee: 45,000 + GST 18% (Rs.53,100)
Notification Date: 19 Feb 2019
Exam Date: 2 June 2019
Course Duration: 10 Feb – 26 May 2019 (Mini. 150 hrs)
Course Coverage: Paper-I (GS)
* Classroom GS lectures at Fort, Dadar & Thane
* Coaching & Guidance by experienced faculties of A A Shah’s IAS
* 3000+ MCQ (Online)
* Current Affairs Analysis lectures (online)
* weekly doubt solving session.
* Personal attention.
100% success provided you attend all lectures, tests & secure minimum 60% marks in each test.
Course fee: Rs.50,000 + GST 18% (Rs.59,000)
* Rs.20,000 + GST 18% (Rs.23,600) valid for limited period.
* 50% discount in fees in GS Mains course on qualifying Prelims 2019.
Register Now: A A Shah’s IAS Institute +91-9004078746
Online Current Affairs
Course Coverage: Current Affairs Analysis by video lecture (daily news from Monday to Saturday) Important & relevant news for UPSC CSE preparation. (Prelims 2018 had 51 questions & 2017 had 35 questions directly from the current affairs & class notes of A A Shah’s IAS Institute)
Duration : 12 months from the date of enrolment.