(Click on image to view Prospectus)
IBPS PO 2018 Recruitment Exam
IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in the public sector banks. The exam will take place in two phases that is Preliminary and Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as PO in public sector banks need to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS PO 2018 Job Profile:
Broadly, the IBPS PO work profile consists of the following duties:
- Banking Activities Regulation – Managing all the functions of the commercial bank and seeing that all the activities are happening on time and as planned.
- Loans & Credit Facility – Promotion of Loans and Credit facility of the Rural Bank amongst farmers for Agricultural Development & distribute the credits. Making the farmers understand the benefits of the credit facilities in the most transparent ways.
- Credit profile – Checking upon the loan taker and further check his capacity to pay back the loan to avoid the loans to turn in Non Performing Assets and hence affect the economy.
- Repay of the loan – Maintaining official records of the loans taken by different entities, reminding them to repay them and taking the other alternative actions like mortgaging the properties if the need be.
- Public Communication – Communicating to the masses and spreading the different policies and schemes to local people.
- Audit of the report – Maintaining the bank’s annual balance sheet and access the annual reports of the bank. Creating the audit reports of the financial year and tallying it with the last year’s report to check profit.
- The implementation of schemes – Implementing the schemes passed by Central Government for the development of Rural Area & managing distribution of the money among them that is allotted by Government.
IBPS PO Work Profile – Salary & Allowances
If you are wondering how much salary does an IBPS PO gets, here is a glimpse that might motivate you further!
- The Final Salary including HRA, DA, etc. may go up to Rs. 38,360 – 40,700/- initially. It will increase along your career path at the bank.
- This Salary structure is subject to change according to the terms and conditions of the banks as well.
- Apart from the salary, there are a number of allowances that you get. Although different banks give different allowances, most banks include medical cover, travel allowance, Newspaper allowance, etc.
IBPS PO Work Profile – Future Promotions
There is tremendous scope for progress within this job as well. IBPS PO Officers also have chances of being promoted to Higher Managerial Scale level.
In conclusion, this is an opportunity you should not miss. IBPS PO is a great chance for all of you who want to make a good career in the banking sector.
List of Participating Banks
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India