IBPS has notified the notification for the recruitment of Clerks.Give your best and we, A A SHAH’s Young IAS, will help you all with every step you take. Read the notification carefully for details regarding eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria – 2018
Nationality / Citizenship:
Candidates applying for IBPS CWE/Bank Clerk Examination should be one of the following:
1. Citizen of India
2. Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
3. Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
4. Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour.
Age : (As on 01.09.2018):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS CLERK APPLICATION FEE
IBPS CLERK EXAM PATTERN
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
b. Main Examination
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam:
There are certain important points on the basis of which the final score for the IBPS Clerk exam is calculated:
• Marks scored in the Preliminary Exam (Tier-1) will not be considered in the final score. These are only taken into account to qualify Mains Exam (Tier-2).
• Candidates need to qualify Phase-2 and Interview individually to be eligible for final worth.
• The aggregate of 100 marks is used for the final merit list for each category. Candidates with high merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus 2018