Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act).
According to G.R. No. CET-2015/C.No.379/MSHI-2, Dated 4 th December, 2015 and G.R. No. CET-2016/F.No.84/MSHI-2, Dated 7th April, 2016 the Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-LL.B.- 3 Yrs. Course CET 2018 for the admission to the First Year of the Three Year Full Time-Regular Professional Degree Course in Law, for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
The admissions to the following institutes will be done by the Competent Authority, provided they are approved and recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are Affiliated to any of the Non-agricultural University in the State of Maharashtra State :
- The Government College offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All Government Aided Colleges (including Aided Minority Institutions) offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All University Departments offering LL.B.3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course,
- All Un-aided colleges (including Minority Institutions ) offering LL.B. 3 Yrs. Degree Course, covered as per the Act
Commissioner, State CET Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAHLL.B 3 Yrs. Degree Course CET 2018 as per the Provisions of 2(e) and Section 10(2) of the Act dated 12th May 2015.