- Call Us Now :
|1. For NDA (1) 2017: The candidates possessing age between 2nd July, 1998 to 1st July, 2001 are eligible for the examination.|
2. If born before 2nd July, 1998 and after 1st July, 2001 then not eligible for NDA (1) 2017 exam.
3. For NDA (2) 2017: Those who have age between 2nd January 1999 to 1st July 2002 are permitted to write the exam.
4. If the candidate bears the age before 2nd January, 1999 and after 1st July 2002, then he/she is not allowed to appear the exam.
5. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination. Girls are not allowed for the NDA entrance examination.
6. Note-1: The DOB mentioned in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate available or an equivalent certificate will be considered by the commission.
7. Note-2: Candidates are informed not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application though successful at this or any subsequent exam will not be selected for training.
8. A candidate who marries during the training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.
|Age||Unmarried, 16 ½ to 19 years|
|Qualification||For Army: 12th|
For Air Force & Navy: 12th with Physics and Mathematics
|Application to be Received by||As per UPSC notification|
|Likely SSB Date||September to October and January to April 2018|
|Date Commencement of Training||January and July 2018|
|Training Academy||NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune|
|Duration of Training||3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yr at IMA (For Army cadets)/|
3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yr at Naval Academy (For Naval cadets)/
3 Yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)
|Maths||300||2 ½ Hours|
|General Ability Test||Part ‘A’ – English||200||600||2 ½ Hours|
|Part ‘B’ – General Knowledge||400|
|Section ‘C’||General Science||40|
|Section ‘D’||History, Freedom|
|Section ‘F’||Current Events||40|